12Noh & Jazz PianoNoh & Jazz Piano Unit En ～ENISHI～
Tsunao Yamai & Kentaro Kihara
- Ticket set
- S seat system
- [General seats]¥4,900[S seats]¥5,400
- April 9 (Sunday) 2:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. [90 minutes]
- Konan Ward Cultural Center
A new sensational of collaboration where western music brings new life to Noh, known to be the oldest theater in the world.
Working on the NHK Taiga Drama "Sanada Maru" and Noh Gaku instruction, Tsunao Yamai, who is active in many fields as a Noh actor, works on "Kan Paru - Ryu" - Noh Gaku's 1400 year-old history nocturne and a new sensational collaboration unit of pianist, Kentaro Kihara, who is building a unique warm world while making jazz as its roots. Noh dances, songs and music using Noh masks and costumes and a world that is exquisite and carried away by the piano. Various invisible "Kizuna (bond)" and "Jukufu e no Inori (prayer for longevity)". It is a special version of "Onkochishin (from the past)" which was also acclaimed at overseas performances.
- "Connect ~ Multidimensional ~ Be Connected on diversity of dimensions"
- Noh classical digest "Okina" "Takasago" and "Hagoromo"
- Creative dance performance "Kizuna (bond)
For those purchasing tickets from foreign countries, please send an E-mail to the following address: